* In the Triune God - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
* All have sinned and come short of the glory of God and in need of salvation.
* Salvation has been provided through Jesus the Christ for all men.
* It's God's will that every believer be filled with the Holy Spirit.
* That according to Acts 2:4, the baptism with the Holy Spirit, with evidence of speaking in other tongues, is given to Believers who ask and receive.
* Healing is provided in the redemptive work of Christ and is available to every believer.
* That regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for one's personal salvation.
* In the personal, visible, imminent return of Jesus Christ.
* In water baptism by immersion in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ and observance of the Lord's Supper ... (Holy Communion).
* In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
* In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit Whose dwelling enables the Christian to live a Holy life.